Transcript management and ordering—automated and transformed
Everything about For The Record’s Transcript Express platform is transformative. The world’s first and only fully automated system for managing court recording and transcript orders creates efficiencies within the court system and provides the public with faster access to the court record.
Transcript Express has recast and reformed outdated delivery of court recordings and transcripts. Manual and time-consuming processes involved in locating, managing, ordering, distributing, and archiving are now simplified and streamlined.
The completely integrated solution also serves as a contact-free, online portal to the court record, for the judiciary, court administration, legal teams, transcribers, and the public.
The court record, including audio/video recordings and transcripts, is delivered quickly, more efficiently, and with complete visibility—and automatically archived for a repository of court records.
See how Transcript Express can benefit:
- Reduce backlogs with faster delivery of transcripts*
- Relieve time pressure on administration staff by automating transcript production processes
- Eliminate potential for fraud with cashless system and audit trail
- Order online, easily, and securely from anywhere, anytime
- Get real-time estimates of transcript costs
- Securely track order progress and delivery
*Jurisdictions that have already implemented Transcript Express show significant improvement in transcript delivery timeframes, expedited from an average of two months to two weeks.
For The Record Transcript Express recasts and reforms outdated transcript and audio/video delivery.
Increase accessibility and lower costs with For The Record’s Transcript Express add-on feature—Speech-to-Text.